START EARLY!!! The number one predictor of high scores is time spent within an ACT environment!!!
- 24 part program designed for results
- High scoring ACT teachers and PhD-level instructors
- ACT Test-taking Strategies & Insider information (e.g. we can likely improve your grade and cut the ACT math section in half!)
- Multiple diagnostic exams and ACT drills
- Additional ACT practice exam appointments and ACT textbooks also available for purchase*
- ACT Preparation via WCT
- ACT Preparation via our Home Work Club
The ACT exam measures a student’s capability to complete college-level work through a test in five subject areas. The five areas are:
- English (45 minutes, 75 questions)
- Mathematics (60 minutes, 60 questions)
- Reading (35 minutes, 40 questions)
- Science (35 minutes, 40 questions)
- Optional Writing Test (40 minutes)
Just like any exam, ACT test preparation is key to achieve a superior score. We understand how critical it is to achieve on the ACT and, as such, we provide a number of programs to help attain a high ACT score. We do our best to remove all barriers to a high ACT score: We are aware of the challenges of the ACT topics involved, but also the challenges of career, domestic life and commuting within the greater Miami area.
Wise Choice ACT Learning Plans:
Our ACT plans take on the challenges and create the best chance for ACT success. With such an important exam at stake, most of our customers opt for the UNLIMITED tutoring plan for $499 per month. We recommend at least 2 or 3 months preparation and consider the economic cost low in relation to the life-cycle importance of the ACT exam—arguably the most important exam a student will ever face!
ACT Curriculum (24-sections):
Our University-level ACT instructors prepare students to achieve strong ACT scores. We do this within a 24 point ACT checklist or curriculum. The curriculum revolves around:
- Ample classroom experience and creating an environment of ACT thinking, conversing, and ultimate learning
- Early development of ACT-intensive vocabulary
- Early development of reading and writing skills
- Development of mathematic basics and fundamentals.
- From these basics, we teach ACT insider tricks-of-the-trade and ACT rules-of-thumb. We teach the student to be a superior test-taker in each of the five ACT exam areas.
- We reinforce fundamental and intermediate learning with actual ACT mock exams taken throughout.
- We complete the ACT training with a comprehensive review of exam taking strategies and also review the psychology of exam-taking based on the knowledge and experience of our PhD-level instructors.